Does it take weeks for a no?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
There's several of us that interviewed in Feb and are in the pool (and that was pre-pandemic crisis....EVERYTHING has changed in a couple weeks) My personal theory is that the company is waiting to see where this goes before they start setting up classes. They probably can see that after this crisis blows over people will quit buying as much while people lose jobs, economy tanks etc. Yes, there was a major bill passed but how things go are to be seen and UPS isn't going to bet on hopes.

Besides that, during my interview (pre-pandemic) I was asked who else had called me/UPS is not glamorous... so why cargo.....(paraphrasing).....how fast things change.
Quote: Are you still in the pool ?
Yes, still swimming in the pool.
Did you hear anything yet Aeirum?
Quote: Did you hear anything yet Aeirum?
Nothing yet. It has been a week since my zoom interview. I’m guessing it will be at least another before I hear something. Now that the process has changed it is hard to gauge what to expect. I’ll be sure to post something when I hear back.
Quote: Nothing yet. It has been a week since my zoom interview. I’m guessing it will be at least another before I hear something. Now that the process has changed it is hard to gauge what to expect. I’ll be sure to post something when I hear back.

Has anyone else that interviewed via Zoom heard back yet / gotten a sim invite? Like you said we’re now into jungle ball in terms of whats next in the process. Curious if anyone has insight whether or not sim invites would even come for a while, until after travel restrictions are lifted?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to