What will Buffet buy?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Does he do DIP financing? Wasn’t aware of that, and that is not what he did with BofA as I recall. Tend to lose best management in those times? And he’s a believer in talent. Doesn’t seem his style, bankruptcy is so...unseemly.
If Buffet only buys into talented management, than he won’t be buying airline stock. Point me to a major airline with a profitable business and I’ll point out talented management.
I have two separate friends that bought tickets in the last week for later this year. One for July 4th and one in September. I think we may be underestimating how fast people come back to flying. I was astonished when they told me this. I’m optimistic no one is going to have to go bankrupt.
Quote: I have two separate friends that bought tickets in the last week for later this year. One for July 4th and one in September. I think we may be underestimating how fast people come back to flying. I was astonished when they told me this. I’m optimistic no one is going to have to go bankrupt.
Yeah it’s one thing to buy a ticket for months down the road. Some people buy tickets with thought that they are cheap and I can always cancel
Quote: Yeah it’s one thing to buy a ticket for months down the road. Some people buy tickets with thought that they are cheap and I can always cancel
at least according to them it was trips they have don’t before and flights weren’t that much cheaper than normal. They also plan on going
Quote: Warren Buffet has $100 billion cash on hand.

think he could take a major private?
Nope. How do you make a small fortune in aviation? Start with a big one.
Quote: Warren Buffet has $100 billion cash on hand.

think he could take a major private?
delta American united ups fedex SWA spirit jetblue and frontier
all for 55 billion
Quote: Nope. How do you make a small fortune in aviation? Start with a big one.
that has historically been true but post 2008 there has been money made
Quote: I personally don't touch airline stocks with a ten-foot pole, but that's because my job is just as potentially volatile as the stocks.
You could do the ESPP, get the 15% discount, and do an instant sell.
Quote: You could do the ESPP, get the 15% discount, and do an instant sell.

SWA is only 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: that has historically been true but post 2008 there has been money made
And 96% of it has gone to stock buybacks. Imagine that.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to