Current ATL equipment and upgrade times?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
TLDR; should’ve asked earlier in the year...

Last time I’ve seen an answer was 2012, and since then the industry has changed quite a bit. What is it like now?

Edit: My question is regardless of the pandemic. If it makes it easier, how was it before the pandemic?
Is this serious?
Quote: Is this serious?
No, it is not.

Carry on.
Quote: Last time I’ve seen an answer was 2012, and since then the industry has changed quite a bit. What is it like now?
Hiring CA’s off the street.

Another TOTD
Quote: Is this serious?
Why do you ask? My question is regardless of the current pandemic, it’s more of a general question.

Delta has MD-88s and they are virtually done, so how will that effect equipment upgrade times?
Quote: Why do you ask? My question is irregardless of the current pandemic, it’s more of a general question.

Delta has MD-88s and they are virtually done, so how will that effect equipment upgrade times?
Dude. Please. Just, don't.

Its not funny anymore.
Quote: Dude. Please. Just, don't.

Its not funny anymore.
Super confused. Anyone mind explaining?
At the current rate of progression, you’ll be a Flight Engineer in 23 years.
Quote: Why do you ask? My question is irregardless of the current pandemic, it’s more of a general question.

Ok I’ll bite. How can we discuss upgrade times? We have 5+ threads discussing furloughs. Upgrades are dead for the foreseeable future.
Quote: Super confused.
No you're not. You know exactly what you're doing.

While I do appreciate legitimate trolling (guard nazis, wind checks, van admirals, etc) this is just stupid and you know it.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to