Flex furlough?

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to
Last time I checked NJ did park their Xs. Like someone said. I’m not trying to get in a mine is better match. But let’s put out right info
Quote: Just a guess but I believe this guy may have been referring to the extra pay over the 12.1 block hours.
yes that’s what I was referring to
Quote: Last time I checked NJ did park their Xs. Like someone said. I’m not trying to get in a mine is better match. But let’s put out right info
To add more right info onto your reply, the original plan was to park the X over a year ago so to be more correct you could say that NJ just slowed the purchase of the aircraft that were planned to replace them. Kind of a different picture but like you said not getting into a who’s is better...
Quote: To add more right info onto your reply, the original plan was to park the X over a year ago so to be more correct you could say that NJ just slowed thpurchase of the aircraft that were planned to replace them. Kind of a different picture but like you said not getting into a who’s is better...

This is correct. The final X flight was to be this June. The pandemic accelerated that schedule by a couple months. Not a big deal really.
As to my comment about the bottom 5000 of an airline seniority list, yes, I was referring to the overall effects on those folks, not just furloughs. It seems that right now, it's a good time to be a fractional pilot.
8  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 18 of 18
Go to