Jump Seat to Europe

Subscribe
Any insight on if it is still possible to jumpseat on ATLAS/KALITTA to Europe? Any commuters from central europe that can chime in?
Under normal times you could ride Kalitta to BRU and LEJ almost every day and sometimes twice a day. Now with the COVID 19 I doubt that you could A. get offline approval or B. get into Europe. The are checking General Declarations pretty carefully and only working crew with confirmed flights out are being let in. Having said that, what do you have to lose by asking.
Quote: Under normal times you could ride Kalitta to BRU and LEJ almost every day and sometimes twice a day. Now with the COVID 19 I doubt that you could A. get offline approval or B. get into Europe. The are checking General Declarations pretty carefully and only working crew with confirmed flights out are being let in. Having said that, what do you have to lose by asking.
Atlas & Southern are a no-go right now. No international jumpseaters due to Covid-19 issues.
Thank you for the response, guys.
Quote: Under normal times you could ride Kalitta to BRU and LEJ almost every day and sometimes twice a day. Now with the COVID 19 I doubt that you could A. get offline approval or B. get into Europe. The are checking General Declarations pretty carefully and only working crew with confirmed flights out are being let in. Having said that, what do you have to lose by asking.
As far as I know, Kalitta isn't limiting any jumpseaters. Give operations a call and get listed on a BRU or LEJ flight. Customs is business as usual at those airports. It's the easiest way to get to Europe. If you need the number, PM me.