Endeavor or Envoy?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Interested in going to NetJets after one of these, which one would benefit the most?
Quote: Interested in going to NetJets after one of these, which one would benefit the most?
not sure what the situation at NetJets is but I can say pretty confidently Endeavor and Envoy won’t be calling anyone for interviews any time soon.
LOL, whichever is still around after this will be best.
Envoy hands down. No interview, no medical flow to American Airlines. Essentially you are AA the day you step on property unlike Endeavor where you have to INTERVIEW for a position at Delta and it's my understanding it is even hard to get those INTERVIEW slots.
Have you watched the news lately? You might want to make other plans for the time being.
Quote: Interested in going to NetJets after one of these, which one would benefit the most?
Wow....
Kinda tone def to ask right now isn't it?!
Nobody even knows who might be hiring for the next 12 months or who will survive.
I understand the current situation, my question was unrelated and I don’t plan to make any moves at the moment obviously.
check back in 2023
Quote: Envoy hands down. No interview, no medical flow to American Airlines. Essentially you are AA the day you step on property unlike Endeavor where you have to INTERVIEW for a position at Delta and it's my understanding it is even hard to get those INTERVIEW slots.
Oh. You again. Envoy recruiter guy.

AA won't be hiring for ten years... assuming they don't go belly up first.
Quote: I understand the current situation, my question was unrelated and I don’t plan to make any moves at the moment obviously.
ha. Hey I get where you are coming from but that’s like going to your buddies funeral and asking if his widow is available. You may want to read the room a little better.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to