Buffet sells DAL - Cause for concern?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Here's a video that talks about Warren Buffet selling DAL stock. I find the video quite informative and alarming at the same time.

Is our balance sheet as bad as it seems?

https://youtu.be/u_rQp9ni5nw
Considering it’s coming from a guy who carefully staged his video to showcase both his joystick and his guitar in a room that looks like his mom’s basement, I’m inclined to not treat him as an authority.

Otherwise....yeah, big hurt coming to the airlines. That’s pretty obvious. Our balance sheet compared to who’s?
Quote: Considering it’s coming from a guy who carefully staged his video to showcase both his joystick and his guitar in a room that looks like his mom’s basement, I’m inclined to not treat him as an authority.

Otherwise....yeah, big hurt coming to the airlines. That’s pretty obvious. Our balance sheet compared to who’s?
Poor guy is holding 59 million more shares. He won't have to stock up on toilet paper.
Depends what he does with the 10% stake in both SWA and DAL.
In those 45 days he can dump more or buy more without a filing.
I wouldn't worry.
When I read about that a few days ago, I'm thinking, what do investors know about China and what's really going on there now. Everyone knows China wasn't really honest up front and now how honest are they being? Is Buffet and other big investors hearing things on China that might make Wall Street take even a bigger plunge?
Two T’s, folks. Two T’s!
Quote: When I read about that a few days ago, I'm thinking, what do investors know about China and what's really going on there now. Everyone knows China wasn't really honest up front and now how honest are they being? Is Buffet and other big investors hearing things on China that might make Wall Street take even a bigger plunge?
Many more deaths than originally reported, virus released from a lab. War with China is a real possibility.
Quote: Many more deaths than originally reported, virus released from a lab. War with China is a real possibility.
ohhhh ohhhhh. You are so full of crap
The only war will be economic
Quote: Many more deaths than originally reported, virus released from a lab. War with China is a real possibility.
There you go, a little radiation should take care of that pesky bug.
Quote: There you go, a little radiation should take care of that pesky bug.
I'm thinking he needs more penicillin...........LOTS more penicillin!!!

Denny
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to