Subic Resort?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: "But how can you love me if you have no pesos?"
All you need is some "peso-nality
Tipsy, I am not a Purple Type (or any other color for that matter), but could I persuade you to visit Manila and at the same time play courier for me by taking something to my goddaughter? I’d really appreciate it; I have no plans to go there for a while having just visited there a few years ago.
Vagabond,
That's a big no-no these days-carrying something for someone else, especially internationally. Send it Fedex.
Coastie, isn't Tipsy a Purple Stud? If he carried it for me, I'd be sending it FedEx, wouldn't I? De facto.
Quote: Coastie, isn't Tipsy a Purple Stud? If he carried it for me, I'd be sending it FedEx, wouldn't I? De facto.
I don't work for FedEx.

Tipsy
courier to PI,,
Vagabond, Tipsey's a "box nazi" (not that there's anything wrong with that). Unless you know a pilot real well, I think it would be rude to ask him to transport a package for you,,,not to mention it would be stupid if the pilot consented to do it. Your a rich mouthpiece,,,break down and ship it Fedex,,,,,
Quote: Got a 96 hour Clark layover in June. Would rather not sit at the Holiday Inn for four days.

Can any Purple types recommend a "resort" in Subic that's worthwhile (clean, beachfront, etc).

I was told a new Treasure Island resort opened very recently but I can't find any information.

Thanks very much.

Tipsy
Hey Tipsy, if you haven't done this already, I would seriously consider going out and taking the Corregador (sp?) tour. It ranks up there with "The Wall" in D.C. Get to Manila and the boat leaves from downtown. It's an all-day tour and if you want, you can stay out on the island at the hotel there. Very well worth it. Have fun where ever you end up.
fbh
Quote: Tipsy, I am not a Purple Type (or any other color for that matter), but could I persuade you to visit Manila and at the same time play courier for me by taking something to my goddaughter? I’d really appreciate it; I have no plans to go there for a while having just visited there a few years ago.
Anyone seen the movie "Brokedown palace"?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to