COVID 19 Lawsuits

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
No one here talking about this yet , with the apparent gross negligence of information regarding this pandemic regarding flight cews and little to no information being offered .............. Witness Walmart being sued due to lack of transparency and lack of efforts to protect employees ........... Have the US Air Carriers been complicit in the same vein ?
I think people here on APC know just as much as the head office does. I think we all watch the same news.
Quote: No one here talking about this yet , with the apparent gross negligence of information regarding this pandemic regarding flight cews and little to no information being offered .............. Witness Walmart being sued due to lack of transparency and lack of efforts to protect employees ........... Have the US Air Carriers been complicit in the same vein ?
Great idea. Make some useless lawyer rich.
Sadly, we just lost one of our pilots from complications from the Corona virus. He was just 58. Be careful out there!
Covid 19 lawsuits
Those useless lawyers are running corporate America, thats why we are wearing school crossing guard yellow vests and forced to wear a useless seatbelt sitting sideways in a van , dont suspect this is a light issue , its a double edged sword
Quote: Those useless lawyers are running corporate America, thats why we are wearing school crossing guard yellow vests and forced to wear a useless seatbelt sitting sideways in a van , dont suspect this is a light issue , its a double edged sword
I am not touching that seat belt.
Quote: I am not touching that seat belt.
Yes, I thought the exact same thing the last time I rode the crew bus. Nope, not gonna do it.
I'm guessing you didn't see the pictures of the face-shaped dent in the bus luggage rack last year....
No one has died while riding the crew bus.
Quote: No one has died while riding the crew bus.
xactly. I will take my chances.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to