Covid-19, and career aspirations

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
https://www.google.com/search?q=kit+...&bih=612&dpr=3
Quote: Need a new link, please
the one in your post works. Try clicking highlighted part.

or

https://www.google.com/search?q=kit+darby+chart&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk00_GMxuCQ0jGzy2HGsZXgZzx qFqNQ:1588547338632&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved= 2ahUKEwifqs_-55jpAhXIPM0KHSpcBZAQ_AUoAXoECAkQAg&biw=360&bih=612 &dpr=3

or just check out Kit Darby's twitter.

new to this particular forum. Dont exactly know where all the buttons are for an attachment.
Quote: .
See how he says with a potential treatment and/or vaccine those best/worst case scenario recoveries would look quiet different.
Quote: See how he says with a potential treatment and/or vaccine those best/worst case scenario recoveries would look quiet different.
Elaborate further??

What's your gut feeling??
Quote: Elaborate further??

What's your gut feeling??
Things will pick back up in about 2-3 years. You got to catch the start of the next hiring wave which is again in about 2-3 years.
The decrease in RPMs is certainly worse than they’re predicting for Q2 and Q3 20. The TSA screenings are down 94% YOY, which may not be perfect analogue for RPM, but likely close. That means a much larger hole to climb out of.

GF
Quote: The decrease in RPMs is certainly worse than they’re predicting for Q2 and Q3 20. The TSA screenings are down 94% YOY, which may not be perfect analogue for RPM, but likely close. That means a much larger hole to climb out of.

GF
What are RPMs??
Quote: What are RPMs??
Revenue passenger miles.
I wanted to check back in on how things are going now, I know things change swiftly. I have been up in the air quite a bit, and I have noticed more airline traffic over the approach/center frequency. Can anyone attest, or maybe someone has better predictions as of now.
Quote: I wanted to check back in on how things are going now, I know things change swiftly. I have been up in the air quite a bit, and I have noticed more airline traffic over the approach/center frequency. Can anyone attest, or maybe someone has better predictions as of now.
Things are moving in the right direction, but slowly.
Quote: Things are moving in the right direction, but slowly.
That is really good to hear! I hope it keeps chugging along, so hopefully less people get furloughed and hopefully no one in the best case.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to