[Airline] Rebound Tied Directly To Vaccine

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
This is the regional sub forum. Six figures of savings is unlikely for most of us for many reasons. Glad to hear you’re covered should the worst happen, though.
Quote: I have six figures in regular savings in addition to my retirement funds. I hope you all do too.
There’s most likely a decimal point after the first four.
Quote: You're right, about a year until they are released. I have six figures in regular savings in addition to my retirement funds. I hope you all do too.
Nope. Was living paycheck to paycheck getting to regional mins just in time for the crash. Now my pilot certificates aren’t worth the plastic they’re printed on.

Looking at an armored car job, though. Could get exciting in this day and age.
They need to get the antibody tests out there so we know who has already had it.
Quote: They need to get the antibody tests out there so we know who has already had it.
That and we need some sort of effective therapy. Once those two things are in place, we can afford to wait for a vaccine.
As long as the vaccination isn't forced
My question...what are we going to do when an all new and improved world ending virus rolls around next year? Shut everything down again and repeat what we are doing now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: My question...what are we going to do when an all new and improved world ending virus rolls around next year? Shut everything down again and repeat what we are doing now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nah, just like mass shootings everybody will get used to it and it will see shorter and shorter news cycles.
Very comprehensive list of vaccines in the works:

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/healt...-qa-jerome-kim

Scroll half way down article, very detailed as to the Asian development progress.

Who’s at the forefront of the Covid-19 vaccine race in Asia and beyond?

What efforts are being made in Asia, including South Korea, to find a vaccine?

What are the odds we’ll have more than one vaccine?

Quote: As long as the vaccination isn't forced
Won't be forced.

You may have to show your COVID VAX card to get into public facilities, stores, schools, etc.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to