Does This Pilot Group Claim Moon Man?

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 16 of 18
Go to
If anyone knows Flyinhighgarrett they might want to tell him to relax on his arm chair quarter backing of UAL328. Seems he's ****ed off a good bit of people at United with his latest look at me video. Sounds like they've alerted their and PSA's union. The gratification some people(him) need from clicks on social media is embarrassing. Makes everyone look bad IMO. Why is it the AA wholly owned's that seem to all have a high percentage of influencers masquerading as pilots?
Quote: If anyone knows Flyinhighgarrett they might want to tell him to relax on his arm chair quarter backing of UAL328. Seems he's ****ed off a good bit of people at United with his latest look at me video. Sounds like they've alerted their and PSA's union. The gratification some people(him) need from clicks on social media is embarrassing. Makes everyone look bad IMO. Why is it the AA wholly owned's that seem to all have a high percentage of influencers masquerading as pilots?
He doesn't work for PSA. If you notice his pictures, they are all of an EMB-145. He is a PDT pilot, not PSA.

PDT and Envoy both have lots of "influencers masquerading as pilots"...not PSA.
Quote: He doesn't work for PSA. If you notice his pictures, they are all of an EMB-145. He is a PDT pilot, not PSA.

Ugh. Unfortunately you are correct. Piedmonster.... I don’t know him but I’ve been told he’s a total douche, which would explain the video which is since removed.
Quote: He doesn't work for PSA. If you notice his pictures, they are all of an EMB-145. He is a PDT pilot, not PSA.

I guess you forgot about Moon taking inspirational photos as he’s doing a walk around
Quote: I guess you forgot about Moon taking inspirational photos as he’s doing a walk around
Well he was fired sooo
At least moon man had a positive message. The cringe factor was unreal. The need for internet clout was deafening. But I’ll be damned if I didn’t keep watching the moon man video after video.
At least moon man didn't walk through the terminal with his bluetooth speaker on and jamming
Quote: At least moon man didn't walk through the terminal with his bluetooth speaker on and jamming
Who we talking about?
Quote: Who we talking about?
Dunno some super cool dude walking thru the terminal, could see his PSA safety vest and hear his bluetooth speaker both hanging out of his bag

Super Cringe
According to his Instagram, looks like he’s back wearing 4 stripes with his wings blurred out. Street CA at GoJet?
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 16 of 18
Go to