Time to open it up.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 67
Go to
Quote: Source for 3-4 months immunity?
Yeah, I'm curious about that one, too.
Quote: Yeah, I'm curious about that one, too.
That's what China is saying, the virus is mutating so fast that immunity only lasts 70 days or so.
Quote: That's what China is saying, the virus is mutating so fast that immunity only lasts 70 days or so.
China. Always a reliable source.
Quote: China. Always a reliable source.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...sponse/610228/

Seriously, immunity will be different for everyone. CV is more like a cold than the flu. The average person may have 1 year of immunity after having CV, but it will vary by person. The point is, nobody really knows how CV immunity works. It is probable that infection does not prevent a later reinfection.
Quote: We’ve hardly peaked. Science has no say.

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report
Quote: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...sponse/610228/

Seriously, immunity will be different for everyone. CV is more like a cold than the flu. The average person may have 1 year of immunity after having CV, but it will vary by person. The point is, nobody really knows how CV immunity works. It is probable that infection does not prevent a later reinfection.
And viruses tend to become weaker as they mutate.
Quote: China. Always a reliable source.
Of course they are lying, they have a real chance of becoming the number 1 economy, if they can lie their way to enough damage elsewhere.
Chinese agents spreading fear via social media?
Quote: And viruses tend to become weaker as they mutate.
also...

The University of Maryland mapped severe COVID-19 outbreaks with local weather patterns around the world, from the US to China. They found that the virus thrives in a certain temperature and humidity channel. “The researchers found that all cities experiencing significant outbreaks of COVID-19 have very similar winter climates with an average temperature of 41 to 52 degrees Fahrenheit, an average humidity level of 47% to 79% with a narrow east-west distribution along the same 30–50 N” latitude”, said the University of Maryland.
Quote: And viruses tend to become weaker as they mutate.
Great. So we can agree that it will never be “safe” to get back to life. We should take reasonable precautions in everything, but life is always going to be a little bit dangerous, sometimes to the point of death. BTW, did I hear we’re getting the MAX?

Aren't we also closing field hospitals and sending that big white BO-AT back to ORF? Sounds like we have a decent stockpile of ventilators, and N95 mask production is in full swing. The curve is flattened, hospitals can handle the mitigated surge, the virus weakens, but we will never be 100% safe. What else do we need to convince ourselves of before we start crawling out of this social/financial hole?

My totally sane wife told me today that she’s becoming depressed without human interaction. She made it through a seven month and four month deployment with three kids, a slipped vertebrae, and the kids never miss any of their umpteen activities because of her. She is RESILIENT, and this quarantine protocol is starting to affect her mental health. I can’t imagine what less resilient people are going through.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 67
Go to