It’s not about YOU.....masks coming 5/8

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to
LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - The World Health Organization (WHO) updated its guidance on Friday to recommend that governments ask everyone to wear fabric face masks in public areas where there is a risk of transmission of COVID-19 to help reduce the spread of the pandemic disease.
Quote: LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - The World Health Organization (WHO) updated its guidance on Friday to recommend that governments ask everyone to wear fabric face masks in public areas where there is a risk of transmission of COVID-19 to help reduce the spread of the pandemic disease.
I didn't trust WHO before, but their straight shooting has really turned me around.

I had a skin rash earlier today, so I decided in the interest of safety to self immolate. Everything's fine now!

Plane Coffee
Quote: I didn't trust WHO before, but their straight shooting has really turned me around.

I had a skin rash earlier today, so I decided in the interest of safety to self immolate. Everything's fine now!

Plane Coffee
make sure you are socially distant while immolating. It would be a tragedy if someone caught that rash.
Quote: make sure you are socially distant while immolating. It would be a tragedy if someone caught that rash.
An absolute tragedy. If it saves ONE life...

Plane Coffee
Quote: Every time an FOIB like this comes out I chuckle at the figurative heads of the anti mask crowd exploding when they read it.

- Just ribbing a little...

Sat the sort a few days ago and I think I saw 5 out of a room full of people wearing a mask. Looks like everyone has settled into their comfort zone regarding this issue. No one is being selfish one way or the other as previously stated in this thread.
Is this becoming the “people bidding at the last minute” thread?
New bulletin out. Mandatory masks until Aug 31.

Due to the increasing spike in COVID-19 cases, UPS must take additional measures to protect
its employees. Effective Tuesday, July 14, 2020 through August 31, 2020, mandatory mask use
is required in the following areas at all times:
• Ready Rooms.
• Common areas (hallways, break rooms, cafeterias, etc.).
• Crew transportation (includes UPS vans and buses as well as hotel transportation).
Now ALL jumpseaters required to wear masks. Highly encouraged for operating crew.
Quote: Now ALL jumpseaters required to wear masks. Highly encouraged for operating crew.
Have not seen that bulletin yet, but I don’t know how much of an impact it will make. Not too many in the group seem to feel it necessary.
Quote: Have not seen that bulletin yet, but I don’t know how much of an impact it will make. Not too many in the group seem to feel it necessary.
N95 masks now available also

I imagine it will be a question in the grievance hearing when trying to get UPS to pay for COVID quarantine.
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to