Earnings call

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 31
Go to
Over $21 now
I have a $4 trailing stop.
Up 165%! Seriously, this is the only airline I’ve worked for in 35 years that runs it like a business. We are in position to do some great things.
Pre market showing 23.37
lol this is absurd. No way this holds. Haha i bought a bunch of luckin coffee yesterday on a friend's pro tip. Genius.
Still have my 6K shares from the single digits. This isn’t hype, the airlines were simply and massively oversold. Sorry for those who believed “this is crazy, insane, etc. It just can’t keep going up”. Lol.....Things are getting better by the day. I’ll sell 1k at 28 and hold the rest until she gets back to the 50s (which might be a few years, but I have nowhere to go). Glta....
Stocks and options up 370%!
It’s pretty amazing owning SAVE this week. I have a feeling there will be a big dip before we reach 2019 prices though. Seems too good to be true
I did some profit taking. Still own about half of my position, but didn’t want to get greedy.
oversold or not, the stock was trading at 33 just 6 months ago while running a full schedule and taking net profits. Now were losing at last word 4 million per day (im sure it's less now) and the stock price is 25? Fundamentally, that wont hold. Spirit will recover faster than others and has a chance at pushing toward the old 60 to 80 dollar level if things go just right, but don't act like you're surprised if it falls back to sub 20 by end of day. 22 is a much better price, but it should've gotten there in july, not now. Either there's gonna be a big red candlestick soon or a long period of sideways action.
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 31
Go to