Displacements, merger and reserve is a choice

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: Stock price and market cap are different stories. Price doesn't mean anything. It depends on outstanding shares compared to market cap.
Agreed. However, if UAL approached spirit and offered a M or A; what do you think would happen to spirit stock if: a) they reject UAL? Or b) proceed with the consolidation?
Quote: It’ll be spirit, if the company pursues an acquisition.

Cheap stock, low market cap, young airbus fleet with future deliveries. Little overlap, gates at AAL hubs, and a Florida market.

it’s on sale today...down 15%. Market cap of 680million.
Quote: Do you think United will by Spirit and just rename that flying fleet “Ted”? That may work well as a LCC sub fleet flown by United pilots.

Ha! Great idea, we should try that, I’m sure it would work great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always thought at some point United would merge or acquire Spirit. The conspiracy theorist in me says”displacement of 4500-5000 to 737/Airbus 319/320, Max coming in fall, Spirit all Airbus fleet”. It seems like the same playbook when UAL/CAL merged....then again, I’ve been drinking heavily
Drink a little bit more and the picture will get much clearer.
Quote: Drink a little bit more and the picture will get much clearer.

haha
Quote: ... The conspiracy theorist in me .... It seems like the same playbook when UAL/CAL merged....then again, I’ve been drinking heavily
While drinking heavily is important, I find it essential to drink in a steady manner. I do it because it does bring out the conspiracy theorist in me. YMMV
Quote: While drinking heavily is important, I find it essential to drink in a steady manner. I do it because it does bring out the conspiracy theorist in me. YMMV
Steady drinking = The Liquor is doing the thinking. Heavy drinking = The liquor is calling the shots. Steadily heavy drinking = Me.
I AM the liquor.
Quote: Steady drinking = The Liquor is doing the thinking. Heavy drinking = The liquor is calling the shots. Steadily heavy drinking = Me.
https://youtu.be/zWCBghizQUs
[QUOTE=Birddog;3051225]https://youtu.be/zWCBghizQUs[/QUOTE]

I have got to stop drinking! Had no idea I was being filmed in my trailer.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to