Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to
Playing Operation:Mindcrime now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: Playing Operation:Mindcrime now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Seem them play the entire Mindcrime set start to stop at a Building Empires tour show, was truly amazing.

Side note, Chris DeGarmo has been a bizjet pilot for years.
Quote: Seem them play the entire Mindcrime set start to stop at a Building Empires tour show, was truly amazing.
Wow. That's pretty cool.
Quote: Wow. That's pretty cool.
It was. T.V.'s behind the stage playing the movie bits.
Quote: Geoff Tate from Queensryche.

At his peak, he had about a 4 octave range... just an amazing voice. He's about a 60 now and not nearly as good as he was... but check out the first 1:15 of "Take Hold of the Flame", or "Eyes of a Stranger"... and a bunch of others.

He could sing it live too, without studio voice sweeteners.

If you're not familiar with them, their biggest hits were "Silent Lucidity" and "Jet City Woman" from around 1990.

I saw them in concert a year ago with Todd La Torre singing, and he was pretty good as well. First concert I had been to in over a decade. And well worth it.
Geoff Tate is an incredible vocalist, especially for the hard rock genre. Bruce Dickenson of Iron Maiden is also incredible. I have seen them both multiple times and never disappointed.
Quote: Geoff Tate is an incredible vocalist, especially for the hard rock genre. Bruce Dickenson of Iron Maiden is also incredible. I have seen them both multiple times and never disappointed.
I’m surprised Dickenson wasn’t mentioned earlier, especially considering his other vocation. Both awesome bands.
If you guys are going metal, let’s not forget Rob Halford......and of course Ronnie James Dio
Quote: If you guys are going metal, let’s not forget Rob Halford......and of course Ronnie James Dio
Yup, totally agree!!! I do believe that Geoff and Bruce have more range though. Did you know that if you invert DIO’s name as its printed on his album covers, it spells devil???😂🤣😂
Quote: Yup, totally agree!!! I do believe that Geoff and Bruce have more range though. Did you know that if you invert DIO’s name as its printed on his album covers, it spells devil???😂🤣😂

Got me thinking about unique singers. And thus, LEMMY!!!

Maybe our new uniform should be what he’s wearing in this pic. Mutton Chops optional
Quote:
Got me thinking about unique singers. And thus, LEMMY!!!

Maybe our new uniform should be what he’s wearing in this pic. Mutton Chops optional
That would be fantastic!!!
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to