Union has numbers

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Alpa was given furlough expectation numbers. Lets see how long tell the rank and file find out.
complete and utter BS. Called the MEC directly last night and they said it’s complete BS! This clown should be prosecuted for slander by the MEC. He’s guessing that furlough number are coming out? That makes him Nostradamus or an insider? We all know furloughs are coming, my 6 year old could make that post and be equally as accurate as this donkey!
Eh.....whatever....just troll the trolls.....OTZ what kind of boat you rockin??? Make / Model / Serial Number. I like pontoon boats as well....you have a grill on the front? I bet you and MEA 25 billion cook a mean HaBuGeR HeLpEr.
Quote: complete and utter BS. Called the MEC directly last night and they said it’s complete BS! This clown should be prosecuted for slander by the MEC. He’s guessing that furlough number are coming out? That makes him Nostradamus or an insider? We all know furloughs are coming, my 6 year old could make that post and be equally as accurate as this donkey!
How does an MEC prosecute someone? I always thought that was the district attorney's call in most states? Assuming slander is a actually a crime and not a civil tort?
Quote: How does an MEC prosecute someone? I always thought that was the district attorney's call in most states? Assuming slander is a actually a crime and not a civil tort?
Trials are held regularly on internet forums around the world. I'd prefer going to state prison over being the latest meme people laugh at.
OTZ said in a different thread back in April that the estimated numbers of furloughs is around 385 with mitigation measures taken. Would it really surprise anyone if the company had these numbers figured out now that the recent position bid closed Tuesday? MEA25000...do you have a take?
Quote: OTZ said in a different thread back in April that the estimated numbers of furloughs is around 385 with mitigation measures taken. Would it really surprise anyone if the company had these numbers figured out now that the recent position bid closed Tuesday? MEA25000...do you have a take?

I hear if you say MEA/OTZ’s name in front of a mirror 3 times, he appears in the hotel lobby 10 minutes later. In New Balance shoes and a polo shirt, tucked into his jean shorts with a belt. Complete with the cell phone holster of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: complete and utter BS. Called the MEC directly last night and they said it’s complete BS! This clown should be prosecuted for slander by the MEC. He’s guessing that furlough number are coming out? That makes him Nostradamus or an insider? We all know furloughs are coming, my 6 year old could make that post and be equally as accurate as this donkey!
If this is true what a messed up way to troll a stressed out pilot group. There's been a lot of missed sleep in our junior ranks. Families that are making tough decisions. OTZ I don't know who you are but I feel sorry for you if this is what makes you happy. You must not live a very fulfilling life.
Fear mongering/rumor starting. CLOSED.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to