MiCrew

Subscribe
I’m a straggler; kept getting the notices that a new MiCrew version would soon be required. I watched the countdown, figured I’d get it when the existing version dropped dead. The day has arrived, and MiCrew does not seem to be available in the App Store. Any tips on how to get the latest version?
Quote: I’m a straggler; kept getting the notices that a new MiCrew version would soon be required. I watched the countdown, figured I’d get it when the existing version dropped dead. The day has arrived, and MiCrew does not seem to be available in the App Store. Any tips on how to get the latest version?
You need the Workspace app because it’s not in iTunes anymore.....search Deltanet for the instructions on adding it to your mobile phone.
Quote: I’m a straggler; kept getting the notices that a new MiCrew version would soon be required. I watched the countdown, figured I’d get it when the existing version dropped dead. The day has arrived, and MiCrew does not seem to be available in the App Store. Any tips on how to get the latest version?
iPhone users need to download the workspace app. Then you can update MiCrew through that app...
The instructions are on Deltanet. You have to download Workspace One (I think) to get access to the Delta apps. Instructions here https://deltaairlines.sharepoint.com...aldevices.aspx