Egg-McMuffins

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
There’s a notorious CA on a absolute rampage in DTW today because he didn’t get a holiday meal. What a sad individual. The other day I took my crew out and bought everyone burgers and beer in DSM. I didn’t demand anything from the company. The company owes us nothing but a safe work environment and a steady paycheck.

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things”
Quote:
Happy Memorial Day for those that lost their lives while serving.

Now that right there gets my vote for weird comment of the day...
What have I missed?
Quote: What have I missed?
DTW CA went on a Facebook rant about the company not providing any holiday meals and wanted a egg McMuffin.
Quote: DTW CA went on a Facebook rant about the company not providing any holiday meals and wanted a egg McMuffin.
vs. the ATL CA that went on an APC rant about kicking FOs out of his flight deck.

That one was WAY better. The masses sent him running with his tail tucked between his legs. It was awesome. 🤣
Quote: vs. the ATL CA that went on an APC rant about kicking FOs out of his flight deck.

That one was WAY better. The masses sent him running with his tail tucked between his legs. It was awesome. 🤣
I’d rather fly with that captain than RayJay based on his posts here
Quote: I’d rather fly with that captain than RayJay based on his posts here
The CA I was talking about IS RayJay.
Quote: The CA I was talking about IS RayJay.
I should have phrased better. I’d rather fly with the DTW CA than RayJay
Quote: I should have phrased better. I’d rather fly with the DTW CA than RayJay
Oh, absolutely. 👍
There’s a difference between blatant disregard for
SOPs and wanting McMuffins.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to