What’s there latest?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 25
Go to
Lol....exaggerated a bit. Looked back at my pay and allowances....was only 134.8. Added the 5.3 hours vacation they shorted me twice. No secret, been here over 20 years. Picked up crappy charters nobody else wanted over my useless May vacation. Best month ever, especially under these "unprecedented" times.
Quote: Lol....exaggerated a bit. Looked back at my pay and allowances....was only 134.8. Added the 5.3 hours vacation they shorted me twice. No secret, been here over 20 years. Picked up crappy charters nobody else wanted over my useless May vacation. Best month ever, especially under these "unprecedented" times.
Glad you picked up on my sarcasm... But remember- sarcasm has a little bit of truth mixed into it. So, really - what's your secret?
Quote:
Anything new to report?
Quote: Anything new to report?

People that were furloughed front the last training class were called is the last I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: People that were furloughed front the last training class were called is the last I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no one was furloughed.... we just didn’t hold a training class.
Quote: Anything new to report?
Southwest buying Sun Country and will have exclusive rights to "just in time," short-haul, cargo flying. You heard it here first.
Quote: Southwest buying Sun Country and will have exclusive rights to "just in time," short-haul, cargo flying. You heard it here first.
Along with a 5 year fence around MSP base and a 50% pay raise🤣🤣
Quote: Southwest buying Sun Country and will have exclusive rights to "just in time," short-haul, cargo flying. You heard it here first.
they don’t need us. Will never happen. You heard it here first.
As the enduring king of lets make a deal..... that's one deal not in the making. Sorry.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 25
Go to