Will there be a July COLA1 ?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: You cant figure out that with 40+ planes in the desert if we will have a COLA in July? Come on....Why are we still asking this?
Can’t a guy just ask a simple question without getting sh1t for it?
Quote: Can’t a guy just ask a simple question without getting sh1t for it?
Probably not. At least he owned it!

If the question were “will there be less COLAs for July” it would have been an answer of probably based on us pulling planes out.
July flying is nearly double June flying
I got my 3 sim bounces in today for currency. Nothing out of the ordinary, and you’re able to add on fires, failures, and other fun stuff (if you want). I doubt I need to say this but as a friendly reminder, don’t have too much fun the night before. You are coming on duty at a recognized workplace and are subject to DOT screenings while at work (that includes reporting for deadheads).
PHL
Quote: July flying is nearly double June flying
in PHL it’s 3.5x last month. Based on the network planning video presentation there’s much more to come...
Quote: You are coming on duty at a recognized workplace and are subject to DOT screenings while at work (that includes reporting for deadheads).
Is there more to this, or is it really just a friendly reminder?
Quote: Is there more to this, or is it really just a friendly reminder?
I think you know the answer
Quote: I think you know the answer
I do, but details are always welcome. Hypothetical/Alleged/Supposed....
Quote: Is there more to this, or is it really just a friendly reminder?
If there’s more, I don’t know about it. Just a friendly safety announcement.
Yes there is credibility in the enforcement of drug test on people at training on deadheading to training. If you’ve been on cola for a while while and been burnin that brush.. I suggest you drug test yourself before getting on a scheduled flight or showing up to training. I ain’t judging, I’m just saying, think about your future. They’re hitting it heavy right now. Carry on with the typical doom and gloom by the same ol same ol’s.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to