Pros And Cons Of Atp Flight School?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Nope...Just the top half of the forums. I can post on the bottom half...

-LAFF
What is your affliation with ATP? I noticed you have been a huge advocate of the school...not just on this thread but several. Please enlighten me.
He's only a PPL. He's never trained at ATP.
Im more than willing to endorse any school that pays me to do so...please make offers via PM
Quote: What is your affliation with ATP? I noticed you have been a huge advocate of the school...not just on this thread but several. Please enlighten me.
As stated, he's never trained there...never even been to an actual ATP site! It's wrong to recommend somewhere with such conviction given he's never been. Pretty fubar. LAFF, I promise if you get on here spouting off about satellite shyte, I wouldn't chime and offer an expert opinion on something I know too little about...

I'm not knocking the training at ATP but there's no argument that you can get the same type of quality training elsewhere for less if you shop around...
"It's wrong to recommend somewhere with such conviction given he's never been"

I told him that a long time ago. He doesn't care. That's why I'm quick to point out his lack of background or experience in the industry.
So why is he such a ATP cheerleader?
Maybe he'll come back and tell ya.
I cheelead for them because you get what you pay for. Your ratings in time and on budget. Unlike FBOs where they (owner and CFIs) make an effort to drag out your training and take your money.

-LAFF
"Unlike FBOs where they (owner and CFIs) make an effort to drag out your training and take your money"

Hummmm....funny how that never happened with any of my PPL through CFI or ME ratings, from two different schools and about 5 different CFI's.
Quote: Nope...Just the top half of the forums. I can post on the bottom half...

-LAFF
How much longer until you can't post, period?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to