Stunning Rise of AA Stock

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Wow, you really drank the Kook-aid! �

Doug is just re-arranging the deck chairs... revenue, how much and how soon, is the only thing that really matters for AA.
Imagine if TheKooj was just DP coming in here trying to convince himself how well he was doing.
Quote: Imagine if TheKooj was just DP coming in here trying to convince himself how well he was doing.

Parker doesn’t care enough about what happens at ENY to be THKooj. It’s probably RW.
Quote: Parker doesn’t care enough about what happens at ENY to be THKooj. It’s probably RW.
Or he could be a former beloved ORD Chief Pilot who flowed last year.
Quote: Or he could be a former beloved ORD Chief Pilot who flowed last year.
Ouch. But nah. I don’t think he had praise for anyone. He wouldn’t be blowing the horn of the cadets.
Quote: Ouch. But nah. I don’t think he had praise for anyone. He wouldn’t be blowing the horn of the cadets.
Yeah have to agree, CW wouldn't say a nice thing about anyone.
I can't help but sit here and chuckle at all you negative doom and gloomers who want nothing more than to see AA in bankruptcy court. Stock up ANOTHER 11% right now at 18.52. Read em and weep boys. Totally surging and all related to the economy roaring back coupled with the expert management pulled off by the AA/Envoy team.

Can you say flow thru???
Quote: I can't help but sit here and chuckle at all you negative doom and gloomers who want nothing more than to see AA in bankruptcy court. Stock up ANOTHER 11% right now at 18.52. Read em and weep boys. Totally surging and all related to the economy roaring back coupled with the expert management pulled off by the AA/Envoy team.

Can you say flow thru???
Can you say get some new schtick? 🤪
Quote: I can't help but sit here and chuckle at all you negative doom and gloomers who want nothing more than to see AA in bankruptcy court. Stock up ANOTHER 11% right now at 18.52. Read em and weep boys. Totally surging and all related to the economy roaring back coupled with the expert management pulled off by the AA/Envoy team.

Can you say flow thru???
You're quite the troll

Can you say flow thru???
I can’t help but sit here and chuckle at how boring and pathetic your life must be that you get your rocks by acting like a complete idiot on APC.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to