33 US States Have Contained COVID-19

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Do any of these states actually think they will reinstate any sort of lockdown? The American people are going to tolerate it?
It is still an unrealistic expectation to reach zero new cases. The intent of the stay-at-home orders was to give our health care systems a chance to catch-up with a new, rapidly spreading virus. Today, we are a lot smarter than four months ago. Healthcare has a range of options to deal with new cases. I say...be smart but live your lives. Stay home if you’re ill. Wear A mask when appropriate. Social distance when you can. Protect the elderly and infirm. But live, work, and enjoy each day...
Quote: It is still an unrealistic expectation to reach zero new cases. The intent of the stay-at-home orders was to give our health care systems a chance to catch-up with a new, rapidly spreading virus. Today, we are a lot smarter than four months ago. Healthcare has a range of options to deal with new cases. I say...be smart but live your lives. Stay home if you’re ill. Wear A mask when appropriate. Social distance when you can. Protect the elderly and infirm. But live, work, and enjoy each day...
This, not sure when we started believing these lockdowns were to stop the virus from spreading.

it’s going to spread the important thing is hospitals aren’t at capacity and the vulnerable don’t get it.
Quote: I meant below one. And no again, it doesn’t guarantee that it’s on its way out as it’s a behavioral number. Not sure you read the important part of my point, which is it will be damn long wait if you don’t follow the health guidelines.
I read it. You were as wrong about that as everything else. Seriously, dude, take an epi course.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to