Aug 5th class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Waited for this post until I gave notice, but in on the 5th. Applied in Jan, Feb phone screen, early April zoom.

13500 hrs, major 121, regional, fractional, corporate.

Excited to be headed to Louisville!
Quote: Waited for this post until I gave notice, but in on the 5th. Applied in Jan, Feb phone screen, early April zoom.

13500 hrs, major 121, regional, fractional, corporate.

Excited to be headed to Louisville!
Welcome, you're going to love it!!!
Quote: Welcome, you're going to love it!!!
Thanks! I’m really happy to be starting a new and different chapter. Gonna miss the luxe hotels and expense account meals, but I’m ready for new challenges.
Quote: Thanks! I’m really happy to be starting a new and different chapter. Gonna miss the luxe hotels and expense account meals, but I’m ready for new challenges.
Definitely not going to see the luxe hotels or the paid meals, but after first year you will have plenty of extra money to spend.
Quote: Waited for this post until I gave notice, but in on the 5th. Applied in Jan, Feb phone screen, early April zoom.
First off, big congrats! Must feel great to accept that last job offer ever (hopefully).

Second, for those of us still chewing our fingernails, did you get a pool letter? Or was it radio silence until a CJO?

Thanks!
Quote: First off, big congrats! Must feel great to accept that last job offer ever (hopefully).

Second, for those of us still chewing our fingernails, did you get a pool letter? Or was it radio silence until a CJO?

Thanks!
Total NORDO for 6 weeks. Then a call (which I missed!) from UPS, with no message. I couldn’t return a call to the number, either, so I stewed in my own anxiety for 24 hours until I could pounce on the call the next day! After talking and being verbally briefed on the process and the CJO, they emailed it all and sent me back to the application for more forms.

If you’re getting nothing, that’s good. It’s nerve racking and painful, but that call! Such a happy moment.
Quote: Total NORDO for 6 weeks. Then a call (which I missed!) from UPS, with no message. I couldn’t return a call to the number, either, so I stewed in my own anxiety for 24 hours until I could pounce on the call the next day! After talking and being verbally briefed on the process and the CJO, they emailed it all and sent me back to the application for more forms.

If you’re getting nothing, that’s good. It’s nerve racking and painful, but that call! Such a happy moment.
Congrats! It’s a good time to come on board.
Quote: Congrats! It’s a good time to come on board.
Thanks! Happy to be coming aboard.
Quote:
Awesome. Thanks for the response, and again, congrats!
Quote: First off, big congrats! Must feel great to accept that last job offer ever (hopefully).

Thanks!
HI
No pool letter for me either. Phone call 8 weeks after zoom, CJO Aug 5th class paperwork done and mailed off. Very excited to start.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to