Go to
Quote: The numbers if anyone is concerned with facts anymore:

Debt: 33.44B
Cash: 4.0B
Cares payroll grant 5.8B
Cares Loan: 4.75B
Available liquidity: 6.8B
Cash at end of June: 11B

AA is burning 40-50m/month and decreasing.

I think it's 40/50m a day..
Quote: I think it's 40/50m a day..
I fixed it.
Quote: Used 787-9s coming in hot from LATAM Chile and other weak carries. 100+ 787s on property by 2025.
Screw that! I want the tree fiddy!
Quote: Debt 33 B

Liabilities 60 B

Not much cash on hand.

They are taking out more loans weekly.

Burning 70 Mil a DAY .....poof
I really don’t get this everyone popping into each other’s threads to say your airline is more f........ then mine. That said given everything going on raising as much cash as possible and not needing it is a better than in a collapse brought on by a second wave not having the cash. It’s a bit like getting a HELOC before furlough just in case you need it for a disaster but not using it.
Quote: Bankruptcy on the horizon?

As AAL approaches 60 billion in debt, how low can they go?
Fake News buddy! Go do a little homework then come back and talk $hit!
Both Laminar & Eur**clown are former Envoy and now United, take a look at their previous post.
Quote: Both Laminar & Eur**clown are former Envoy and now United, take a look at their previous post.
I sense a little regret, perhaps...
Quote: I sense a little regret, perhaps...
Hahaha regret working for drunk I don’t think so! AA is a mess. Needs a culture overhaul big time!

Just trying to figure out why your ceo keeps burning money like hes the joker!
Hard to take anyone seriously with ERAU right there in the friggin’ screen name. LOL...
Quote: Hahaha regret working for drunk I don’t think so! AA is a mess. Needs a culture overhaul big time!

Just trying to figure out why your ceo keeps burning money like hes the joker!
But......here you are, dwelling on AA about “wish I would’ve”. I’d take Dougwiser any day of the week over Rain Man(SK).

We had our fun, now you’re stuck with sloppy 2’s, there’s a reason he’s not at AA any longer. Checkout Wikipedia, bozo washed out of UPT, he has a hard ** for pilots.

BLUF no will ill on any United Folks, but these 2 clowns deserve what’s coming........
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to