VEOP Poll

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Do you plan to take the VEOP offer?
Definitely Yes
34.62%
Leaning Yes
34.62%
Leaning No
0%
Definitely No
30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
Please only vote if you are eligible.
To make the poll more accurate, it should be for guys 60 and over..A lot of guys are too young and it is not really an option for most.
Need one more option "I'm not eligible but I can't resist clicking on polls". Might help result validity
I vote yes to making a poll to vote on.
Quote: To make the poll more accurate, it should be for guys 60 and over..A lot of guys are too young and it is not really an option for most.
Quote: Need one more option "I'm not eligible but I can't resist clicking on polls". Might help result validity
Thanks for the feedback. I couldn't edit or delete this one so I made a new one with options for everyone. Mods feel free to close this one out if you can.
Quote: To make the poll more accurate, it should be for guys 60 and over..A lot of guys are too young and it is not really an option for most.
JL stated that 7900 pilots are eligible to take this offer. I doubt we have 7900 pilots over 60 yo......
Quote: JL stated that 7900 pilots are eligible to take this offer. I doubt we have 7900 pilots over 60 yo......
I am just saying a huge number of that 7900 are too young to take this package..A lot of guys in their early 50's are eligible but can't take it for financial reasons. Most pilots taking the Early Out will be over 60.
Quote: Please only vote if you are eligible.
Cook County rules:

1. Vote early, vote often.

2. Just because you’ve been dead for a decade does not mean you should not keep a perfect voting record.