Sim bldg closure again rumor

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I thought it was because they linked some pilot infections back to the sim building.
there has not been any confirmed infections during the first round in April.
lots of rumors even from high sources, but there has been no confirmed cases.
But there was a Georgia governors order.

According to CF now there are confirmed infections of three pilots while in training, but no governors order.

We’ll see what they decide to do
If you’re going to test everybody, you have to take actions on the results wether you like those actions or not.

Me? I’d stop testing randomly, certainly wouldn’t be trying to test the whole company. If you are sick or have been exposed to a known case, sure, go get tested. Test everyone in training? Sure, but when someone tests positive you better be ready to shut down for 2 weeks. Pick your poison Ed.
Quote: If you’re going to test everybody, you have to take actions on the results wether you like those actions or not.

AMe? I’d stop testing randomly, certainly wouldn’t be trying to test the whole company. If you are sick or have been exposed to a known case, sure, go get tested. Test everyone in training? Sure, but when someone tests positive you better be ready to shut down for 2 weeks. Pick your poison Ed.
So wen do we get the 0.8 pay for another training test
The way training is structured, we teach ourselves everything now anyway ..We can just skip the sims and go straight to IOE.
The local news in Chicago today said that Delta suddenly closed the cargo facility at ORD and sent all workers home no explanation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fre...re-airport/amp
Quote: The local news in Chicago today said that Delta suddenly closed the cargo facility at ORD and sent all workers home no explanation.
Well, Everybody knows that there isn’t any money in cargo....
Quote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fre...re-airport/amp
No explanation is kind of odd.
Quote: The local news in Chicago today said that Delta suddenly closed the cargo facility at ORD and sent all workers home no explanation.
could it be that they are are a couple of confirmed cases?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to