Pay Stub?

Subscribe
I've tried on Self Service site to generate a simple paystub/check looking thing to give to an apartment for cosign purposes and can't find one. I find the "Pay Statement" page that has the Net pay info but this has WAY TOO MUCH info for my purposes. Any ideas?
Quote: I've tried on Self Service site to generate a simple paystub/check looking thing to give to an apartment for cosign purposes and can't find one. I find the "Pay Statement" page that has the Net pay info but this has WAY TOO MUCH info for my purposes. Any ideas?
Well that’s where the pay stubs are. You can try the Icrew pay statement and click single page and print that.
You probably know this, but Delta's HR has an automated phone number you can use to
  1. Verify employment
  2. Verify employment and wages
There's a printout that tells your lender/landlord where to call (or website) and you fill in the numbers that they'll need to use. Pretty sure you have to set up some kind of one time use code for option 2.

Alternately, print the paystub and use a big black market to hide any info you don't want to share.
Pay Stub?
Quote: You probably know this, but Delta's HR has an automated phone number you can use to
  1. Verify employment
  2. Verify employment and wages
There's a printout that tells your lender/landlord where to call (or website) and you fill in the numbers that they'll need to use. Pretty sure you have to set up some kind of one time use code for option 2.

Alternately, print the paystub and use a big black market to hide any info you don't want to share.

Also online https://secure.theworknumber.talx.co...PIN.ascx<br />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I try to keep records of all my financial transactions using the Excel table. Very convenient by the way.