COVID testing and Florida

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to
Quote: Speaking of total crap... this never happened. I’ve heard this exact story like half a dozen times, it’s identical every time, and it’s completely made up. Quit making $#!+ up.
It's not always identical. I heard it was 4 hours.
Quote: It's not always identical. I heard it was 4 hours.
I heard it was Aliens!
Get this....
I got tested recently. No symptoms but had possible exposure. Got my results and they were.......

Negative.
I took the delta test in atl last Friday. No results yet. So I’m working on closing the sims down again just to help Denny out!
Quote: If it bleeds we can kill it.
Get to the chopper...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Covid numbers seem to have peaked in the US and I see some signs of hope. If we can stop mass gatherings and keep the bars and nightclubs closed we might have a holiday travel season!
Quote: Covid numbers seem to have peaked in the US and I see some signs of hope. If we can stop mass gatherings and keep the bars and nightclubs closed we might have a holiday travel season!
I hope you’re right. I’m hesitant to be optimistic with the push to send kids back to school. I expect further spread and rising deaths. Time will tell. 🤞
Quote: Covid numbers seem to have peaked in the US and I see some signs of hope. If we can stop mass gatherings and keep the bars and nightclubs closed we might have a holiday travel season!
There are some medical groups still insisting on a complete national shutdown for 1 - 2 months to "snuff it out." Not sure you can snuff it out since it's resurging in Europe after they tackled it the same way.

A complete shutdown would make the Great Depression look like the Roaring Twenties.
Europe has had a resurgence but it seems well under control at the moment. Beaches, bars and big parties seem to be the issue.
Quote: Beaches, bars and big parties seem to be the issue.
... seem like a few of the things people often travel for.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to