TSA Numbers

Subscribe
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 261
Go to
Quote: It’s TSA numbers. Please. Please.
O who cares. The internet isn't going to run out of space on you. Start a new thread if you are so offended.

A little fun is probably good.
11/11/2020 674,633
Quote: 11/11/2020 674,633

Gain over the last two weeks. Originally I didn’t buy the election excuse but maybe I should have. Seems we are bouncing off of a lower support level here. Keeping my fingers crossed for continued upward movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy for a gain in both WoW and yoy. Wondering what the holiday did to impact YoY? Last year that Wednesday was not a holiday and this year was.

I know it’s not a big travel holiday so maybe nothing but apples to apples - this year was a federal and state holiday and last year wasn’t so there has to be some impact however minor to YoY numbers.
Quote: Happy for a gain in both WoW and yoy. Wondering what the holiday did to impact YoY? Last year that Wednesday was not a holiday and this year was.

I know it’s not a big travel holiday so maybe nothing but apples to apples - this year was a federal and state holiday and last year wasn’t so there has to be some impact however minor to YoY numbers.
Forget if it was NPR or one of the radical hard right Miata hating stations ... while driving home this afternoon.... said SWA said they were starting to see a softening on the holiday bookings. Sux.
Quote: Forget if it was NPR or one of the radical hard right Miata hating stations ... while driving home this afternoon.... said SWA said they were starting to see a softening on the holiday bookings. Sux.
I am frankly astounded that the bean counters don’t see the trend of less lead time in bookings. People are not planning far out due to uncertainty. Doesn’t mean it won’t be a good holiday travel season. It just means we won’t know as far in advance.
Quote: I am frankly astounded that the bean counters don’t see the trend of less lead time in bookings. People are not planning far out due to uncertainty. Doesn’t mean it won’t be a good holiday travel season. It just means we won’t know as far in advance.
Cases are up and Mr Lockdown won the election. Probably taking a toll. Also Mr Lockdown’s camp is proposing a national lockdown even before getting to office. Probably will continue to have an effect.
Quote: Cases are up and Mr Lockdown won the election. Probably taking a toll. Also Mr Lockdown’s camp is proposing a national lockdown even before getting to office. Probably will continue to have an effect.
Somebody needs to have the old saying “The cat is out of the bag” explained to them. The genie is out of the bottle. The milk is spilled. It’s too ****ing late. When I saw that headline I was thinking OMG. We are all ****ing screwed.
Quote: Somebody needs to have the old saying “The cat is out of the bag” explained to them. The genie is out of the bottle. The milk is spilled. It’s too ****ing late. When I saw that headline I was thinking OMG. We are all ****ing screwed.
Gonna be one heck of a contact tracing exercise!
Thursday the 12th. 2% wow gain on yoy. Still not close to back to the peak YoY% for non holiday Thursday’s but reversing the trend at least.
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 261
Go to