Will they force a vaccine on us?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: A vaccine will be just like TSA - completely useless except as a placebo.
Cool. As long as it gets people back to work.
Quote: Given the way the media has scared the bejebus out of the public with the WuFlu, I think the take rate will be significant. To the point of shortages and significant wait times.
I think so. Plus many folks will need it to return to work/school. As long as there's a significant segment who gets it up front (there will be) then everybody can watch and see what happens... after a few months of that (if things go well) concerns will fade and most will get on board. Flu shot takers are almost 50% in a normal year, and a big chunk of the non-takers aren't opposed, they just didn't get around to it. For covid, they'll somehow make the time to swing by rite-aid.

With 70% vaccinated, and the other 30% isolated (by choice or policy) it will probably fade away.
Quote: A healthy guy in my wing died of a reaction to the normal flu shot. CX500T’s experience might be instructive. BTW, I have a half dozen WHO vaccination cards and over 30 years taken hundreds of shots including anthrax. Vaccines are necessary, but they have consequences.

You might look at the efficacy of the flu vaccine and the “.take” rate among the public.
Yep. I was in respiratory arrest, almost died and have had sleep apnea like symptoms since. Took me three years to get my FAA medical back. I've had way too many MRIs, CT scans and god knows what else because the FAA likes to prove a negative. In their case they were concerned about loss of oxygenated blood in my brain for a few minutes, but i had to prove no neurological degradation without any real baseline other than IQ tests and my ASTB scores.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Being that I had just gotten my medical back after massive orthopedic injuries and multiple surgeries and implants did not help the FAAs freakout.

Strangely since the Navy had a pilot shortage I was back flying off the boat 3 weeks after almost dying. Amazing how that works.

Quote: A healthy guy in my wing died of a reaction to the normal flu shot. CX500T’s experience might be instructive. BTW, I have a half dozen WHO vaccination cards and over 30 years taken hundreds of shots including anthrax. Vaccines are necessary, but they have consequences.
Yes there are rare reactions, it happens. That's why they like you to hang around the office for a few minutes after getting a vaccine. That slight risk is the price of admission to activities and vocations which require vaccination.

Same with dental x-rays... slightly elevated cancer risk from each one.
Quote: Imagine thinking this.
He has a significant mental illness and has no business flying airplanes.
Quote: He has a significant mental illness and has no business flying airplanes.
Labelling someone who disagrees with you as mentally ill, hmmm, where have I heard this type of rhetoric before? Shall we have him sent to the psikhushka?
Quote:
Strangely since the Navy had a pilot shortage I was back flying off the boat 3 weeks after almost dying. Amazing how that works.

I’d rather deal with NAMI any day of the week over CAMI.

Glad to see you’re doing well.
In recent years CAMI has become the reasonable one to deal with.

1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to