DH into CDG

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Has anyone deadheaded into CDG within the past week since France began the new requirement to have a COVID test within 3 days of arrival? Hopefully, there will be a crew exemption but the company hasn't stated that one exists yet.
Deadheaded to CDG a few days ago. Arrived with a handful of other crew members on the same flight. If you had test results in hand they took a cursory look at your results and waved you through. Otherwise, you were given a rapid test which took about 10 minutes and you were on your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I had the quick test results ( I live in Mempho) from the company though and had to show it. It was also checked in France. You could have any piece of paper that said negative somewhere on it from how close they looked at it.
They also do the rapid test at CDG if you don’t show up with one. Takes 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get any indication if the crew exemption applies to the test requirement?
I deadheaded in on Sunday morning without a recent COVID test. They gave me a nasal Covid test in the terminal. It took 5 minutes. Said text would come in a couple days with results and let me leave.
Quote: Did you get any indication if the crew exemption applies to the test requirement?
I believe the other guys there who had no test results had to get tested in France. it’s definitely worth getting our easy test ahead of time if able.
Six of us arrived on the same flight last Wednesday, no one had test results. A couple of us decided to put on our IDs and head for the crew line. We were waved through. We did have the paperwork filled out and the cargo box checked. Once the first couple went through, the agent went into the crowd and called all FedEx pilots forward. That was it, no testing.

It was a pain to get checked in in ATL though. Having the company test would've made that easier, but eventually got it sorted out.
Quote: I believe the other guys there who had no test results had to get tested in France. it’s definitely worth getting our easy test ahead of time if able.
It's so easy to get it done if you live in Memphis... I don't understand why anyone who lived there wouldn't just do that. I'm sure it's a much more complicated for commuters. I've had two tests and they took about 10 minutes each time.
Has anyone done the testing at the Indy ramp? It’s looks like it’s available to all pilots, and has quick results. I don’t see anywhere to register for it, so I’m wondering if they’re allowing walk ins.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to