Financial Advisors- Ready Go

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I am highly pleased with my Investment Managers. Minimum $500,000. They have been in business 40+ years. $135 billion with 75,000 clients worldwide under management.

Their investments beat the market averages on the way up. They lose less money on the way down. Average 3 - 6% better returns after their fees, each year. They have a depth of research few offer. They understand the markets much better than talking heads and news media. That puts them in the top 1 - 2% wealth managers for return. I have no vested interest in them. If you want their name, PM me.
Horse Dung...
Quote: I know a guy named Madoff. I'll see if I can find his number.
He still has a number ... but not a phone number
Quote: Horse Dung...
To each his own.
Quote: To each his own.

You misunderstood, it wasn't an insult. He was telling you that you should invest in horse dung. I've looked at the horse dung market and I wasn't impressed. I'm investing in HUMMUS. It's going to be BIG.
I’m thinking pharmaceutical is going to be big next year.
I just flip dentures as my side hustle. I never got into flipping houses or cars, but I do pretty well on the dentures market.
Quote: You misunderstood, it wasn't an insult. He was telling you that you should invest in horse dung. I've looked at the horse dung market and I wasn't impressed. I'm investing in HUMMUS. It's going to be BIG.
I think you are right. Supply and Demand economics. The supply of horse dung exceeds demand. The price goes down. No indication of an increase in demand nor decrease in the supply. Price is down. Price is going to stay down. No forecast of a return to market normalcy in horse dung.
Quote: I think you are right. Supply and Demand economics. The supply of horse dung exceeds demand. The price goes down. No indication of an increase in demand nor decrease in the supply. Price is down. Price is going to stay down. No forecast of a return to market normalcy in horse dung.

I looked into the bulls*^t market too but its an election year so WAY oversupplied. I'm telling you hummus is the future. It's going places.
Look for a fee only advisor. They can have some things to talk to you about that you hadn't thought of, and can see if your portfolio has overlap you don't realize. While you may think you're diversified, many funds own the same stocks so the advisors can find that through software that I don't think is available to joe public.
I have interviewed a few and each has given me some new perspectives, but none have blown me away to get my permanent business.
I'm looking for someone who can dig deep for a tax smart balance of Roth, traditional and how and when to mix social security into the plan
I certainly don't think giving them access to my assets to trade is a good idea.
lots of advertising for annuities that give high commissions to the broker, but stack the cards against the buyer. IMHO stay away from anyone who pushes those on you.
If you enjoy listening to an uber liberal atheist Trump basher let me reccomend the Phil Ferguson podcast. If you can't filter all the atheistic liberal trump bashing try to listen to just the investment portion of his podcast.
https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/...-billionaires/

These guys are my favorite for market intel.

When choosing an advisor, ask to see their personal balance sheet and income statement. Why? Because there's plenty of broke doctors, lawyers, and investment "professionals" out there. If their willing to invest your money, you should be able to see if their house is in order. Fee based is the way to go, as mentioned above.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to