Uniform Pants

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I know you may not like the answer but just get a pair at crew outfitters. Don't stock up. Before covid we were going to change the uniform and that might still happen eventually.
Lol
change to what ?
it’s either black/ gold or blue / silver ?
or maybe black /silver ??
Quote: Wear the new jacket they approved. You won’t have to worry about matching the blazer then.
what new jacket?
Quote: Lol
change to what ?
it’s either black/ gold or blue / silver ?
or maybe black /silver ??

Heard you guys were going with this.

Uniform at my company.

Quote: what new jacket?
The jacket they approved last year............
Quote: The jacket they approved last year............
Thats what started this whole mess. It’s black and looks hideous with the current pants so they want to change to m&h and different pants and a different blazer.
Quote: Thats what started this whole mess. It’s black and looks hideous with the current pants so they want to change to m&h and different pants and a different blazer.
Oh well. I love it. Multipurpose for wearing out to eat on overnights. Take the epaulettes off and use it.
Quote: Heard you guys were going with this.
with how many overweight captains we have that would be an actual crime against humanity.
Quote: with how many overweight captains we have that would be an actual crime against humanity.

Must have been bad information then. Sooooo.......... more like this then.

Quote: they’re at Nordstrom Rack too, like 40-50 a pair maybe? they’re some nut huggers though, beware
It's just like LBJ ordering pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RftQDvnyDPE
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to