HOT tables.

Subscribe
Very nice to be getting software for this. Feels nice to finally be joining the 21st century here. Long way to go but with this and the cockpit charging ports on some of the 175’s it’s a good start. Now we just need ownship and access to weather through Jeppesen inflight.
That last one stinks, speaking from envoy. Lousy update and presentation. Better than drawing on the window I guess.
Guess we’ll be wanting PDC and no paper dispatch paperwork too? You kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogelberg, your zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.
Quote: Guess we’ll be wanting PDC and no paper dispatch paperwork too? You kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogelberg, your zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.
never have I read a comment so funny yet so dated lol.
Quote: Guess we’ll be wanting PDC and no paper dispatch paperwork too? You kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogelberg, your zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.
Bartles and James was better than Zima.
These kids are spoiled! I remember completing walk-arounds in waist deep snow during a snowstorm up hill both ways. Had icicles formed in my glorious muschache but that lit cigar hanging out my mouth kept me warm.
Quote: Very nice to be getting software for this. Feels nice to finally be joining the 21st century here. Long way to go but with this and the cockpit charging ports on some of the 175’s it’s a good start. Now we just need ownship and access to weather through Jeppesen inflight.
Ok - so the birds we fly that are no longer on the CPA - the spares - have no Wi-Fi. Since that’s half the fleet flying at this point, the jepp wx in flight doesn’t matter. The fact that we even see it on the ground is a miracle. More apps are coming as we transition to nav blue for schedule and dispatch. Prior to the Covid debacle we were getting updated ACARS and electronic releases on the AA side of the house. But don’t expect a lot. Mesa can’t even figure out how to get a legit and valid SSL Certificate.
Quote: Very nice to be getting software for this. Feels nice to finally be joining the 21st century here. Long way to go but with this and the cockpit charging ports on some of the 175’s it’s a good start. Now we just need ownship and access to weather through Jeppesen inflight.
Well playing with the HOT - it's far from intuitive, but it does work nicely once we decide if we are aluminum or composite.