Airshare (kjyo)

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know any pilots at Airshare in Leesburg that would be willing to share their experience? trying to get some info about QOL and info about the managed account for Phenom 300 gig.

DP
Send me a PM and I can give you some insight.
Deleted. . . .
Quote: Send me a PM and I can give you some insight.
Hi, can you give me some insight about airshare as well. including the hiring process? thank you in advance
Airshare
[QUOTE=runsky42;3158165]Send me a PM and I can give you some
I don't know anything about this account. I was on the managed side of the house flying an XLS. The people you work for at Airshare are great people. The interview process is pretty laid back. They are looking for the right fit. You maybe the next coming of god to aviation but if your personality sucks you won't get hired. I left for a career ending job otherwise I would still be there.
Anyone know if or when SIC hiring will kick back up again?
They are advertising on their website for future fractional crewmembers, both PIC and SIC
Quote: They are advertising on their website for future fractional crewmembers, both PIC and SIC
I applied and its been crickets. Thats going to be a big pile of resumes when this pandemic passes!
Quote: I applied and its been crickets. Thats going to be a big pile of resumes when this pandemic passes!
Assuming you meet the minimums, just keep updating, good luck!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to