Training to resume Q1

Subscribe
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98 
Page 94 of 98
Go to
Just got the “thanks but no thanks email”. Hurts to hear, time to carry on. Best of luck to everyone!
I am an applicant without a prior CJO, but have my ATP written completed. My application status changed to "under review" today. Does this mean I may be contacted soon? Has anyone without a prior CJO gotten an interview? I am not trying to get my hopes up, but would love to work for Skywest.
Quote: I am an applicant without a prior CJO, but have my ATP written completed. My application status changed to "under review" today. Does this mean I may be contacted soon? Has anyone without a prior CJO gotten an interview? I am not trying to get my hopes up, but would love to work for Skywest.
That's how it was for me with another airline recently, so probably relatively soon. What are your quals? Are you in the pathway program (cadet)?
I have 1525 TT, 67 Multi Hours, CFI, CFII, IGI. ATP/CTP completed on my own with my ATP written finished. I also have my Bachelors degree. I am not in a cadet program.
Quote: I am an applicant without a prior CJO, but have my ATP written completed. My application status changed to "under review" today. Does this mean I may be contacted soon? Has anyone without a prior CJO gotten an interview? I am not trying to get my hopes up, but would love to work for Skywest.
Realistically they probably won't start reaching out to new applicants without CJOs until the classes start pumping people through. The guy I talked to in the "re-interview" said they have over 600 prior CJOs to work through. That's just me taking a stab in the dark though.
Quote: I have 1525 TT, 67 Multi Hours, CFI, CFII, IGI. ATP/CTP completed on my own with my ATP written finished. I also have my Bachelors degree. I am not in a cadet program.
The change of status is what you’re looking for. You’re out of “the stack”.

You should get your hopes up- BELIEVE that you have much to offer the company and MAKE them hire you. Good luck!
Quote: Just got the “thanks but no thanks email”. Hurts to hear, time to carry on. Best of luck to everyone!
Try to do some constructive analysis as to what might have gone wrong, so you can maybe fix it for next time.
Quote: Realistically they probably won't start reaching out to new applicants without CJOs until the classes start pumping people through. The guy I talked to in the "re-interview" said they have over 600 prior CJOs to work through. That's just me taking a stab in the dark though.
With those classes already being filled out to August, I would assume they will be done getting those scheduled within 2 weeks or so. That’s just a guess from me as well though
Hi all, I got an email today asking me to do a self-paced interview and upload some documents. Has anyone done this yet? Just wondering if it's a format similar to other places, where you answer HR-type questions then do a technical a different day. Kind of afraid to start it not knowing what to expect...
Anyone at comfort suites in SLC?
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98 
Page 94 of 98
Go to