If you support ANY covid propaganda

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
https://mobile.twitter.com/robinmono...nfowars.com%2F

Read through the comments, watch the videos. The world has woken up. The media is hiding this from you. There is ZERO reporting of this on MSM.

There are millions of people protesting this evil that is being cast on the world by a few entitled little pricks that think they are gods among men. They literally call themselves ‘excellency‘ and Luminaries. You need to resist ALL masking, lockdowns, vaccine and ‘passports‘. The fate of humankind as we know it depends on your resistance. Literally. The great reset needs to be stopped in its tracks.
Does that include stopping the chemtrails?, because a lot of people depend on those for their livelihood.
ANYBODY GOT XTREME87s ADDRESS?
Because, I’m packin’...

Infowars retweet. Social media will be the downfall of modern society. Crazy has found its rocketship.
Where are the mods? This Xtreme guy is off-the-charts spam-crazy.
Mom! Bring me my pizza rolls!
Quote: Mom! Bring me my pizza rolls!

Hahahahahaha!
Quote: Because, I’m packin’...

oh cool ... you have the Mark VII version ... more complicated but more effective I hear.
Quote: oh cool ... you have the Mark VII version ... more complicated but more effective I hear.

But do you have this one?

Quote: But do you have this one?

Good buddy of mine had one of those next to his bed. After completing the ‘deed’ he would roll over and slap it.

”That was easy.”
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to