New contract let’s hear it the good the bad t

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: Did we skip the Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche argument?
You’re crossing Family Guy with South Park. But yea, PETA tends to screw things up
Quote: ! I didn’t know I flew with people that liked to argue on the internet like they’re in high school. This post will hopefully stay civil.
I read you
Quote: Miatas aren't real sports cars.
No they are not. However, with women driving the overwhelming majority of the Miatas out there, who cares.
Quote: You’re crossing Family Guy with South Park. But yea, PETA tends to screw things up
If you look on other forums, these are two fairly common discussions.
Quote: 40 aircraft. Pretty much exactly what I thought it was going to be. And if you include the nextgen's it's 47 aircraft.

Next gens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Next gens?

The 7 aircraft that didn’t expire until 2023 that were, and from all indications still are, on a separate CPA.
Any thoughts on how losing 7 airplanes effects our current staffing levels?
Quote: Any thoughts on how losing 7 airplanes effects our current staffing levels?
I think we won’t “need” to hire for a while. Upgrades and base transfers for those that have been waiting since March will be slow. But unfortunately we have people leaving the company not by choice and fortunately we have people leaving by choice. So there is slow movement. I think flying numbers will return to 2019 normal levels and with 7 aircraft less we won’t have 23 hour 4 day trips
Quote: I think we won’t “need” to hire for a while. Upgrades and base transfers for those that have been waiting since March will be slow. But unfortunately we have people leaving the company not by choice and fortunately we have people leaving by choice. So there is slow movement. I think flying numbers will return to 2019 normal levels and with 7 aircraft less we won’t have 23 hour 4 day trips

You say people are leaving not by choice?

Quote: You say people are leaving not by choice?

People are passing away and losing medicals
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to