Mesa 4.0 what’s the latest

Subscribe
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 271
Go to
Quote: 2+ years on reserve for me, finally got a a line for august. On reserve I NEVER got over min guarantee, normally flew about 35-40 hours per month. It looks like most new hires are on ready reserve(airport standby) every day. That’s a 10 hour shift at the airport in case you were wondering.
Wow was it 2 years pre-Covid too? That’s a lot
Quote: 2+ years on reserve for me, finally got a a line for august. On reserve I NEVER got over min guarantee, normally flew about 35-40 hours per month. It looks like most new hires are on ready reserve(airport standby) every day. That’s a 10 hour shift at the airport in case you were wondering.
Wow that’s crazy was it 2 years+ precovid as well?
Guys stop picking up last minute flights for less than 300%
Quote: we need an actual pay raise though. Been hearing it’s going to 50+ an hour to beat SKW and republic
Yeah it’ll be 50+ an hour for 5 year captains…I couldn’t agree more that we need a pay raise to help staffing issues and improve the happiness of our pilots so we don’t show up to work ****ed off. Honestly though don’t get your hopes up that it’ll be coming within this year.
Every quarter your CEO uses your pay as a selling point to Wall Street.
Quote: Wow that’s crazy was it 2 years+ precovid as well?
No for both fleets, I don't see the 175 being that long now
Quote: I was talking about FO pay. CA should go to 80+ if we get this. We need it, we work harder than any other regional
“We work harder than any other regional.” Lol
Quote: “We work harder than any other regional.” Lol
are you blocking 90+ hours a month? Honest question.
Quote: No for both fleets, I don't see the 175 being that long now
Thanks man!!
Quote: I block about 92-95. All for roughly $10 an hour take home
$10 per hour?
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 271
Go to