Latest with RPA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 104
Go to
Quote: I had a May start date. Havn’t heard anything since training had been indefinitely postponed.
Its all a patience game.
OO just sent out an email to their folks that the people who were sent home from training will be resuming training on February 3rd. I'm hoping that turns into similar news for other regionals and the snowball to recovery is on the way for Republic.
Quote: I had a May start date. Havn’t heard anything since training had been indefinitely postponed.
Its all a patience game.
OO just sent an e-mail to their people that individuals who were sent home from training will resume training on February 3rd. Hoping that's foreshadowing good news for everyone.
Quote: OO just sent an e-mail to their people that individuals who were sent home from training will resume training on February 3rd. Hoping that's foreshadowing good news for everyone.
Okay

I guess it would depend on how much flying is coming with the new AA airplanes and how much was lost with the Delta airplanes. Skywest had around 240 in training so that will probably cover their backlog for a while, not sure how many Republic had or if they will even need any more people.

Nobody really knows, on the skywest forum people had a million reasons as to why it's not going to happen till way later in the year if 'we are lucky' and here we are. Good luck to everyone.
Quote: Okay

Okay what? That would seem like a reason to be hopeful for an individual who had a class date scheduled with Republic, don’t you think? At the very least, it’s the first good news a Regional new hire has received in almost a year.
Quote: Okay what? That would seem like a reason to be hopeful for an individual who had a class date scheduled with Republic, don’t you think? At the very least, it’s the first good news a Regional new hire has received in almost a year.
Don’t pay any attention to LoneStar. He’s... tolerable at best
Quote: OO just sent an e-mail to their people that individuals who were sent home from training will resume training on February 3rd. Hoping that's foreshadowing good news for everyone.
That’s great!
Hopefully so. Thanks for the update!
Quote: Don’t pay any attention to LoneStar. He’s... tolerable at best
how are those circuits in the pattern going? Make it out of your teens yet? Maybe we’ll have a drink on your 21st birthday a few years from now.
Quote: Okay what? That would seem like a reason to be hopeful for an individual who had a class date scheduled with Republic, don’t you think? At the very least, it’s the first good news a Regional new hire has received in almost a year.
Okay

Quote: Okay

What’s your problem?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 104
Go to