Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Oh, right...”normalcy” for you must be: No border control, letting illegals vote, being dependent on middle-east oil again, raising our taxes and unemployment, destroying our economy to chase the climate change boogeyman man, adding 2 states, packing the court and the list goes on. That normalcy?
I just call it Jimmy Carter 2.0; challenges ahead, as always. The Union will survive.
I’m just happy pilots will be there to narrate it all for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I just call it Jimmy Carter 2.0;
It's funny you should say that here. If it wasn't for Jimmy we'd still be flying Falcons.
I am not a dirty thirty. Think I’d of handled it just fine if Carter hadnt deregulated. Arent we kinda back where we started. Three Majors...
Quote: Oh, right...”normalcy” for you must be: No border control, letting illegals vote, being dependent on middle-east oil again, raising our taxes and unemployment, destroying our economy to chase the climate change boogeyman man, adding 2 states, packing the court and the list goes on. That normalcy?

You forgot to mention the plethora of pizza shops run by a cabal of pedophiles and satan worshippers popping up everywhere and running off businesses that sell good ol' 'merican food.
Quote: You forgot to mention the plethora of pizza shops run by a cabal of pedophiles and satan worshippers popping up everywhere and running off businesses that sell good ol' 'merican food.
...don’t forget, they also drink baby blood in those pizza shop basements.
Wait a sec....Q must be a FedEx pilot!?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to