Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177 
Page 77 of 397
Go to
Is this the Crew Resources version of a wind shear recovery?

Firewall it and pitch to the PLIs!
Do we think an AE will follow quickly after this memo? Sometime this month or next?
Quote: They better get a huge Capt bid going, yesterday, or its going to really get interesting. You cant lose more than 2000 Capts in a year, when we were already short for the past three years, having made very few if any new system wide Capts and not expect a train wreck. We havent added a truly new Capt to NYC 320 in over 3 years! We have 91 hour lines in March and I thought we werent running hot anymore?!!
What a spot on call! It's almost as if you contacted CR and read them the riot act or they read your post. The very next day out comes the White Flag.

Playing the Battle of York Town from Hamilton all day on repeat LOL

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: Welp looks like Flight Ops has finally waved the White flag and the next AE will have Captain and Widebody FO positions. Check your email

Step in the right direction. Nice to finally see them admit they made a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Do we think an AE will follow quickly after this memo? Sometime this month or next?
so now the questions start

365 day bid or numerous small bids? Staffing issue going forward seems to be abundantly clear
Quote: Step in the right direction. Nice to finally see them admit they made a mistake

He said they will still be displaced. This was just a strategic move. They delay these displacements a couple of months, then they have some displacements to post in May and voila we get a 365 day bid.
Quote: so now the questions start

365 day bid or numerous small bids? Staffing issue going forward seems to be abundantly clear
BS admitted that some of the displacements that were just canceled will still end up getting displaced on a future AE. To me that means they are planning on a massive 365 day bid since it requires displacements, and now they have some teed up for a just such a bid.
Quote: Wow. About time they pulled their heads out of their a$$es. Now, I just need 24 spots offered in my old category to reinstate as ive already converted due to the MOAD. Big money! Big money! No whammies! Letssssss gooooooo!!!

And if I don’t get reinstated I’ll likely get pushed down another 10% in relative seniority since the cancelled positions would have added pilots behind me. Anyone have some cheese to pair with my whine?

Operation Enduring Clusterf&ck continues.
Funny gameshow: Press Your Luck. However, I keep hearing the music they would play when you landed on a "Whammy".....confidence is still low. Let them surprise me.

I think all this shows is that we are not roaring back, but rather they cut too deep, too fast - to include the shock at number of VEOP takers - and are now in a manning square corner. Recovery is a loooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg way off.
Quote: As I was going by thru training in Jan I was perplexed at how busy they were due to dislacements. All this man power wasted on displacements when the majority will reinstatement when the company stops bluffing. Now more man power wasted requalling the reinstatements. I am surprised they waved the White Flag this early. I thought they were actually going to wait til May

SILs.

But no, we can't ever have nice things. Would have saved them a bunch of thrash. Can't have another union on property though - no sir, no way.
Quote: He said they will still be displaced. This was just a strategic move. They delay these displacements a couple of months, then they have some displacements to post in May and voila we get a 365 day bid.

He said likely will. The funny thing about 365 bids is no one can figure out who actually wants them. Training doesn’t. Network is indifferent because they don’t care about pilot staffing. So crew resources is the only one left?

27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177 
Page 77 of 397
Go to