Rumor alert

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Funny how they are almost always started by someone with a low 2-digit (or less) post count.
Eh, his username is cool enough I’ll give him a pass. Brings me back to the Hawaii days.
All signs are pointing to this being a very lucrative summer for those flying. Thank you management.
That 787 rumour
https://media.uk.norwegian.com/pressreleases/norwegian-to-focus-on-a-strong-european-network-3064682

Maybe these are the 787's floating around in the rumour mill. Norwegian currently has 37 787"s on property.
Quote: https://media.uk.norwegian.com/pressreleases/norwegian-to-focus-on-a-strong-european-network-3064682

Maybe these are the 787's floating around in the rumour mill. Norwegian currently has 37 787"s on property.
They’re also RR engines, and we seem to do more and more work on Trents in house (330neo, 350).
I would take sweet pleasure in flying any ex Norwegian airframes.
Quote: I would take sweet pleasure in flying any ex Norwegian airframes.
x2

fillage
But then the usual crowd wouldn't get to say "we had those on order once," or "can't make money with a 787," or "we were the first buyers...even had the sim at NATCO," every time the see a 787 or even hear the name mentioned.
Quote: But then the usual crowd wouldn't get to say "we had those on order once," or "can't make money with a 787," or "we were the first buyers...even had the sim at NATCO," every time the see a 787 or even hear the name mentioned.
vs the “usual” crowd that did everything they could to help negate the great things they did have, NRT, Min slots, Asian hub, cargo. You know, things that actually required pilots jobs. Talk about not seeing the forest thru the trees.
Quote: vs the “usual” crowd that did everything they could to help negate the great things they did have, NRT, Min slots, Asian hub, cargo. You know, things that actually required pilots jobs. Talk about not seeing the forest thru the trees.
Oh, I get it. I just don't need to hear it every single time a 787 or 747 taxis past.
Quote: I just don't need to hear it every single time a 787 or 747 taxis past.
But then you might forget that we once had them on order, and then you wouldn’t be able to tell your FOs the story, and they wouldn’t be able to tell THEIR FOs...

There’s also no money in cargo, and our overhead panels are because of SWA.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to