Warn Letters Going Out Again = 1,850

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
Officially notified the unions. 13,000 employees total.

Fun fun.... the ride goes in a circle
For an outsider, just curious what happened to the zero time lines and partial pay line/leaves? Is that ending? Can the WARN pilots get one of those type of partial pay leave lines?
Testing the waters to see if POTUS can throw another short term lifeline
Quote: For an outsider, just curious what happened to the zero time lines and partial pay line/leaves? Is that ending? Can the WARN pilots get one of those type of partial pay leave lines?
An extension of those LOAs would have to be negotiated, most likely. Given this ultra labor friendly management, I can't wait to see what comes down the pipe.
Quote: Testing the waters to see if POTUS can throw another short term lifeline

Exactly...UAFA putting out that it is already included in the 1.9T bill.
Quote: Exactly...UAFA putting out that it is already included in the 1.9T bill.
Union of Arab Football Associations? Glad they have our back! (Sarcasm)

Doesn’t surprise me though, the priorities of this administration are very clear. Not trying to be political, but it’s fairly common for democrats to use tax payer money to purchase votes.
Yeah wtf is UAFA and why would you assume people would just know what you’re talking about on a pilot message board 🤯
Quote: Union of Arab Football Associations? Glad they have our back! (Sarcasm)

Doesn’t surprise me though, the priorities of this administration are very clear. Not trying to be political, but it’s fairly common for democrats to use tax payer money to purchase votes.
Not to get political, but here’s my really awful political take lol.

The public, and I mean the vast majority of the left and right, hate when we get money. And as you demonstrate, the vast majority of pilots will never vote for him.

Going to use my brain and say by UAFA he means FA unions
That's what I'm assuming, but the only Flight Attendant union I know of is AFA
Quote: That's what I'm assuming, but the only Flight Attendant union I know of is AFA

Yeah fair enough. Wouldn’t it be nice if our union updated us?? I assume they have known about the WARN notices for several days
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to