FedEx rental car discounts?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone know where to find the FDX discount codes for personal rental car use? The search function on PFC is permanently OTS, and I can’t find it anywhere.
Filler

Thanks! Where the heck do I find that?
Quote: Thanks! Where the heck do I find that?
PFC home page > Resources > general info > miscellaneous > employee discounts > corporate perks > go to perks at work > sign up

...maybe there is an easier way I don’t know about.
Quote: Thanks! Where the heck do I find that?

You're welcome! I found it under keyword mytravel then personal travel.
Quote: PFC home page > Resources > general info > miscellaneous > employee discounts > corporate perks > go to perks at work > sign up

...maybe there is an easier way I don’t know about.

I forgot about perks at work.
I've used the Garmin discount with success. They won't sell you aircraft transponders or other installed equipment, but the GPS units that can be mounted externally get a discount. And then of course all their watches, handheld GPS units, etc. are fair game.
Quote: I've used the Garmin discount with success. They won't sell you aircraft transponders or other installed equipment, but the GPS units that can be mounted externally get a discount. And then of course all their watches, handheld GPS units, etc. are fair game.
Just picked up a golf watch using the Garmin discount. Very easy
Quote: I've used the Garmin discount with success. They won't sell you aircraft transponders or other installed equipment, but the GPS units that can be mounted externally get a discount. And then of course all their watches, handheld GPS units, etc. are fair game.
Where's the Garmin discount? I didn't see it in perks at work.
Garmin Discount?
Quote: Where's the Garmin discount? I didn't see it in perks at work.

I don't see Garmin on the list either. Can anybody help?
Quote: I don't see Garmin on the list either. Can anybody help?
https://static.garmincdn.com/com.gar...R2l7GaYy14XXWg
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to