Planesense

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 299
Go to
Sorry to bring an old topic back, but I was wondering if anyone knew the mins for PlaneSense to get hired right seat?
Quote: Sorry to bring an old topic back, but I was wondering if anyone knew the mins for PlaneSense to get hired right seat?

1000tt good luck
Bringing back an old thread - Any updates on Plane Sense or Alpha Flying? Are they going to be hiring soon? Thanks for the updates!
Hiring now..I have an interview the 28th
Quote: Hiring now..I have an interview the 28th
Dang when did you apply?
June 27th 2011..
Anyone have any pay info, junior capt date etc?
Quote: Anyone have any pay info, junior capt date etc?

Upgrade is merit based. But most guys upgrading right now have been FOs for 2-3 years.

Pay is salary. 27k your first year as an FO. 33K as a 2nd year FO.

First year as a captain you make $38k the first 6 months then up around $41k there after.

Based on the most recent big announcements there is no payscale. Each year they will decide what people will get paid. The sad truth is the most you will probably make as a capt will be about $53k.

7on 7 off. PSM and PDK bases. Most people are based in PSM and live in New England.
Quote: Upgrade is merit based. But most guys upgrading right now have been FOs for 2-3 years.

Pay is salary. 27k your first year as an FO. 33K as a 2nd year FO.

First year as a captain you make $38k the first 6 months then up around $41k there after.

Based on the most recent big announcements there is no payscale. Each year they will decide what people will get paid. The sad truth is the most you will probably make as a capt will be about $53k.

7on 7 off. PSM and PDK bases. Most people are based in PSM and live in New England.
Thanks for the information! ~W
I flight instruct out of PDK and would love to have an opportunity when hiring starts again. Do they post a hiring announcement? Because from what I've seen on the site, it gives you the lady to email or call but I haven't seen active hiring announcements in recent past...maybe I missed them?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 299
Go to