Flexjet vs. ACMI

Subscribe
I have a close friend that has an interview at both Flexjet and a large ACMI carrier that I work at (sounds similar to 'Hatless Bear'). Anyway, I've filled him in on the good/bad/ugly with my company, but I don't have firsthand experience in the fractional world so I couldn't really compare and contrast the pros and cons of both. I was hoping someone with experience flying both fractional & ACMI could say which they preferred and 'why' ... he's trying to make as informed decision as possible because he'd prefer that this is the last job move he makes -- he has a young family and isn't interested in job hopping.

Thanks guys!
Having never flown ACMI, I can't personally say which is better. I do however know several people here at Flex who are former ACMI and they were happy to leave there/love it here. This place is a people business and if he's a people person, I think that's the answer. I wouldn't want anything to do with cargo!
Quote: Having never flown ACMI, I can't personally say which is better. I do however know several people here at Flex who are former ACMI and they were happy to leave there/love it here. This place is a people business and if he's a people person, I think that's the answer. I wouldn't want anything to do with cargo!
Different strokes for different folks. That is what makes the world go round.